Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - what happens to your hair when you stop waving it?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what happens to your hair when you stop waving it?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
REEFer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote REEFer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what happens to your hair when you stop waving it?
    Posted: October 17 2009 at 10:30pm
i wanted to know because im trying to grow a mini fro i heard when you stop waving your hair the hair becomes curlier than normal

if thats true i was wondering will doing this help with keeping your afro neater or will it not help at all
notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2009 at 7:35pm
i just grew out my waves...I have a mini fro right now and yea its a lil more curly...But having waves def made my hair much more healthy (from all the moisturizer cc,doo gro,etc)
Do you know do you know do you know>?
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2009 at 10:23pm
Yea, depending on what kind of products you used especially if you used natural products your hair would deff be a lot healthier.
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

notoriousdrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notoriousdrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 5:10pm
One more thing like i said in the post before i stop'd waving.So i stop'd using all the cc and olive oil. I have to say ma hair looks a little thinner than when i was waving. I guess its from having a dry scalp all the time.
Do you know do you know do you know>?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic