Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace wig hair textures - body wave vs straight

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DST5BAP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DST5BAP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace wig hair textures - body wave vs straight
    Posted: October 20 2009 at 8:37am
Hello, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me... This may be a rather silly question but I usually wear Indian Remy Yaki texture (straight) but have just started wearing Indian Remy Body Wave (non yaki texture) and when I straighten the body wave out the hair is so fine and smooth I absolutely love it and its not a dead straight appearance like with my yaki units. Since I don't want to keep applying heat to the wig I was wondering if I purchased an Indian Remy Straight would that the same texture or have the same appearance as a straight Body wave? Or will it be dead straight like my yaki unit?

I guess my question is... what is a good straight unit without being too straight? Like is natural straight straighter than just straight?

Thanks,
Melissa

(PS I order my wigs through Sherry and Lydia for those of you who may be familiar with their units)

Edited by DST5BAP - October 20 2009 at 9:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic