Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOLD! European/Russian Hair golden brown 20"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rocket22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOLD! European/Russian Hair golden brown 20"
    Posted: October 21 2009 at 11:49am
Ok I'm the biggest dork... but anyway, on this hair,  had very nice long post but then removed it..  I washed this hair last night for the first time,  and it's not one bit frizzy!!  (reason I was selling)  the one piece I had highlighted is kinda frizzy but this is not!!!  this hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!  I bought it off the hairtrader and had it wefted and thought it wouldn't work for me so I ended up buying something else..well this hair would work!!!   if It sells fine and if not that is totally fine too (never can have to much hair)        So it's 20"  Virgin natural wavy hair.  aprox 4 oz This hair had no coating and will last a very long time!!  If you have ever experienced Russian/European you know what I mean and if you haven't here is your chance!!!!  It's soft and beautiful and has natural curl!   looks like it can be worn just air dried or with soft curls added....  I don't think It should be highlighted?  my one piece (done by professional)  isn't as soft and has more frizz....     well anyway here are the photos.   if interested pm me and we can discuss details   :D  my photos really do not show the true color very well,  if interested I'll try and get better pictures..   I would say it's between a light to very light medium golden brown.  the ends are much lighter,  closer to blonde.  more photos on request :D
how it came to me:
washed and completely brushed out  and slightly curled:
half air dried only
wet

Edited by Rocket22 - October 30 2009 at 6:42pm
Current Install: European hair two rows triple wefted on bottom double wefted on top, with Protac
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic