Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Any1 ever used these vendors?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
obsessedwithhai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any1 ever used these vendors?
    Posted: November 22 2009 at 8:49pm
Sorry to post again but was hoping someone out there could help me.

I've been looking into vendors & have decided that as its close to xmas (and as i'm losing hope that i will ever find a LW that does shed), I'm going to buy a from a cheap cv.

I had some really good quotes from VeryWig, WorldBeautyWigs, Beangle and foryourneedswigs but can't find any reviews on them.

Also any verdicts on greatlace, doubleleaf or chinalace wigs?

Thanks %20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.
mt73hb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mt73hb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2009 at 6:58pm
chinalacewigs is a no noThumbs%20DownAngryarms,,,but let us know the outcome
christicova View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christicova Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2009 at 5:07pm
doubleleaf is linked to chinalacewigs, FYI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2009 at 1:22pm
%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.Thanks
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 10:11pm
I would personal stay away from chinalacewigs. I just ordered a "custom" lace front wig and they ignored my specifications (I specifically asked for bleached knots and they told me they could do it). And when I tried to complain, the person I messaged told me that all lace fronts with the same specifications even with custom orders and all costumers know this.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote obsessedwithhai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2010 at 3:33pm
Thank for the info.  I think I found a good one now.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 10:36pm
Which CV did you decide to go with? Will you post pics plz
Sbrandy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbrandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 7:17pm
Try pinklacewigs. Star Clap Smile Wink.. And they have a toll free number you can reach them.. got my wigs from them... StarClapTongueWink < id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">
Brandy Stevens

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 8:41pm
Sbrandy do you have any pics of your wigs from pinklacewigs? I was thinking about giving them a try
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 2:01pm

U should email to bestwigs@hotmail.com

that's a good company, i just ordered from them.
goodluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 11:49am

we have many stock of full lace wigs, if you like you can also contact us!

love lace wigs, love hair talk of any kind
peakhk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peakhk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2010 at 9:54pm
%20...%20Shift+R%20improves%20the%20quality%20of%20this%20image.%20CTRL+F5%20reloads%20the%20whole%20page.Thanks

fgs

Edited by peakhk - October 04 2010 at 9:55pm
AngryCustomer04 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngryCustomer04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 22 2010 at 9:58pm
I would avoid ordering from Zarawigs.com>>>>>>There is so much to say that is wrong about Zarawigs.com.  This company is in the business of making lace front wigs.  I was told that a custom made unit takes 6-8 weeks. First I want to address how they handle customer service.  The only time you will get a prompt response is when you want to make a payment.  Other than that they will take forever, like more that 24-48 hours to answer your email or phone call.  If you try to contact them by phone it is even harder.  It is very unlikely that they will ansewer the phone at any given time.  Secondly, they use some wig maker in China.  Who ever they are using they need to get rid of them.  It will take you longer than 6-8 weeks to get your unit.  When you try to ask zarawigs where is your unit they cannot give you an honest ansewer, or they will tell you it takes time to get in touch with the wig makers in China.  Well I have been waiting over 20 days to get a response from zarawigs as to where my wigs are.  At this point right now after being a customer with them for years I cannot take their shady business practices any longer.  The units I have ordered over two months ago they have no idea where they are. They even had the nerve to   send me an email that my units are ready to be shipped to me, only to find out after I made payment in full, that the units are not ready and they have no idea where my units are, but they took my money will quick. I have waited to get some sort of response at to where is the products I ordered and no one at zarwigs can be upfront and honest with me.  I must say their customer service is horrible.  Basically I am looking into getting a refund of my money.  I would advise anyone looking into a lace front wig.....BUYER BEWARE IF YOU ARE ORDERING FROM  ZARAWIGS.COM
hairfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2011 at 2:58am

Good information...thank you very much.

Edited by hairfashion - June 27 2011 at 7:27pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic