Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russian Wefts and Free Bohyme Wefts Included

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian Wefts and Free Bohyme Wefts Included
    Posted: November 27 2009 at 7:02pm
Hi all. I have 4 hand tied virgin Russian wefts that I am selling. The color is a dark brown. I wore them for a total of three months so the hair is still in good condition but not brand new. This hair is about 19 inches in length. The cost was $500 originally.

I will also be including 4 hand tied Bohyme wefts in Silky Straight texture. I wore this hair a total of 4 months so it is still in decent shape but also not brand new. The hair is about 19 inches and is a dark brown with reddish highlights. Its a little lighter then the Russian hair.

I am asking $150 for all. Please send me an email if interested.
krimsa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krimsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 4:23am
Uhh, can we report these kinds of posts? Its not related to the subject matter at tall.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 4:13pm
Hi Krisma,

Yes, please report.  I am going to move this somewhere.

Thanks so much.

Hope you had a Happy New Year.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic