Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My hair is breaking off

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xoxo63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xoxo63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My hair is breaking off
    Posted: December 09 2009 at 5:01pm
I don't know what to do!! I had 30 inch long dark chocolate brown hair and went into a salon for a few blonde highlights and he said he needed to lighten the base, and he bleached it! And he left the bleach on for hours and hours in his attempt to keep me at his salon so he could try and get me to drink beer and come in the back for free massages! I was there for literally 9 or 10 hours. I had to get a friend to come sit with me so I felt safe. And when he FINALLY took the foils out (that were there for probably 6 hours in some spots!) my hair was so yellow and was falling out! Over the last few months its all breaking off from between one to four inches and is sooo damaged. I can't even get it wet, which is horrible since I work with horses and cows everyday, so not being able to wash it is disgusting :( I'm seriously depressed about it, and have spent as much as I can afford trying to fix it (protein treatments, extensions, constant re-dying because the follicles are so open it can't even hold colour anymore!)
Do I have a case? I talked to a lawyer (a guy...) who didn't think I have much of one...but how can't I?! I didn't asked to have a chemically burned scalp and inch long hair! Not to mentioned being harassed by this man (got my number from appointment book) about coming in so he could fix it...then come to my place after and make me dinner and "cuddle." Do you have any advice?? How much could I ask for if I did sue him? Obviously my costs, but like emotional stress? Any advice be sooo appreciated!! Thank-you so much for taking time to read this! Hope to hear from you guys soon!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Edited by xoxo63 - December 09 2009 at 5:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic