Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Getting Dehydrated at Work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Getting Dehydrated at Work
    Posted: December 10 2009 at 3:04pm
How do you guys make sure you don't get dehydrated at work? I know if sounds silly, but lately I've noticed that I've been getting kind of dehydrated. Some of my coworkers keep the Crystal Light on the go packets at their desks to mix with their water, some others keep lemons in teh fridge. What do you guys do? I've tried the lemon thing but i dont think its really working - too much effort! Have you guys tried CL and has it increased your water intake?
Kittenwhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kittenwhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2011 at 12:47pm
Chrystal Lite gives me a headache, so I stay away.  Do you like cranberry juice?  Buy the biggest glass/container you can find and fill it 80% with water and ice (ice helps) then add some cranberry juice, stir and sip all morning.  Try to fill the bottle/container twice a day.  Yes, you'll be running to the ladies room all day, but it's better than being dehydrated.  If there is a Weight Watchers near you (or you know someone in the program) get their 32 oz cup that they sell and fill it up.

Good luck!
listenwong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote listenwong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2011 at 2:53am

Eatting juicy fruits will help including watermelon and canteloupe.

Edited by listenwong - June 27 2011 at 9:40pm
poppylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 6:16am
In the case of dehydration I will suggest you that you take the food which contains more quantity of water . And drink water afer short interval of time regularly .
alyssawong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alyssawong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2011 at 5:41am
Try eating apples, oranges etc. And bring water everyday, you don't need to mix something on water since water is the best med for dehydration.
ShonYamane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShonYamane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2011 at 5:13am
Dehydration causes due to lack of water. you need to drink minimum 8Ltr. water for he day. If you can drink then you have eat fruits which contains lot of juice like orange, watermelon, muskmelon etc.... 

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 27 2011 at 9:17pm
hairbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2011 at 8:34am
Coffee and tea actually speeds up my dehydration.  I try to cut back on both and drink more water but fruit, especially apples will often help.  How are you doing with your dehydration challenge?  This is actually a very good topic.  Thanks for posting.
I am the fan of lace wigs.

x-fireball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-fireball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2011 at 10:07am
Water water water.... in all kinds and substances - juices, fruits, vegetables. Stop the coffee or lower it because it suppresses the anti diuretic hormone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic