Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedred hair didn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
24772433 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 24772433 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: red hair didn't work
    Posted: December 15 2009 at 2:52pm
Been to the hairdressers today to have my hair coloured from dark brown to red.
I had to have my dark brown colour removed first with a colour erasure which worked well, went to light reddish brown.
Had the new colour put on which was suppose to turn into a chestnut red and it didn't work.
My hair is back to a medium/dark brown, they said they couldn't of put enough red in, they can redo after xmas.
My concern now is if they put another red on it will it become a  dark red as my hair is now dark again and not chestnut red.

Why did my hair go back to dark again when they put red on it?
Is it now possible to get lighter chestnut red colour i wanted?
Any suggestions would be great.

Edited by 24772433 - December 15 2009 at 3:15pm
rosylee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosylee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2010 at 6:42am
I can think of is either going to a salon and getting bleached to a color that is similar to your natural one, or doing it at home, which may further damage it or something.....maybe a dark-red/mahogany, however, if you got it done at the hairdressers it could be the exact colour yoy desire. I would not recommend bleaching it first, a friend of mine did this and her hair went pink!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic