Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

mushroom cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mushroom cut
    Posted: December 21 2009 at 5:27am
My wife has finally agreed to give the mushroom cut another try. I absolutely loved it the last time she tried it, but she hated it at first, and only slightly warmed up to it later. Now a year and a half later she promised she will try it again, and with a shorter nape than the last time. The last time she had the nape cut with a #2. Saturdays are the only day we can get our hair cut, and with the next two weekends being holidays it should happen on 1/9/10, sooner if we get lucky. This looks like it is really going to happen, not just my wishful thinking.
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2009 at 4:16pm
XXXZVP
Keep the faith, alot of ladies doing this cut. I am sure she willl ove it if she did it once already. My wife does it all the time and says she hates hair on her neck. She loves the snug feeling of short hair.
Mike
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 3:04pm
Well, my wife and I went to the salon this weekend and as agreed, she got the "mushroom" cut. I think it looks very cute, and actually I think she likes it, but she is very worried what her friends and co-workers will say. They seem obligated to give her sh** every time she goes really short. What do you guys think?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 5:45pm
I think it looks great!
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 10:28pm
I agree!  Looks great!  Tell her to just ignore the morons that give her crap.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 6:52am
I loves this cut! It looks amazing! Wish my wife would agree to this WOW!
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2010 at 7:55pm
Very nice. My wife gest the same when I cut hers very short. She does not mind what others think or feel. Nor should yours. It's hers not theirs.
Mike b

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2010 at 6:56am
That's awesome Mike!!!!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 6:56am
It's been a week since the big haircut and nobody has given her any crap at all about the haircut. She has been getting lots of compliments on it. Now she is thinking about keeping it for a while. Next haircut is in three weeks and we'll see if she keeps it, man I hope she does.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 8:39am
Well, that sounds like great news!  
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 8:14pm
XXXZVP
Thats great to hear. I hope she keeps the cut. It looks great on her from the back.
Mike
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2010 at 6:07am

We went for haircuts yesterday and my wife got the mushroom cut again, this time the hairline is shaved up higher than the last. It really is a breath taking hairstyle, I think it looks great, and most importantly she really likes it. I'll post another pic later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2010 at 9:44am
can't wait!
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 4:51pm
I feel short hair is in for 2010. My wife has had her back and sides clipped with a #2 allot. Just over the past two cuts she asking to let grow for the winter then in the spring take it short again. I will oblige her on that.
 Good looks great haircuts go together very well.
Mike b
FIRESTORM132 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FIRESTORM132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2010 at 6:36pm
PLEASE POST QUICKLY ,MY WIFE HAS AN APPOINTMENT THIS WEEKEND AND I HAVE CONVINCED HER TO GET A MUSHRROM CUT . ANYONE KNOW OF ANY PICTURES I COULD SHOW HER BEFORE THEN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 8:05am
Originally posted by xxxzvp xxxzvp wrote:

... I'll post another pic later.

We're waiting! Wink

Edited by makeitshort - February 10 2010 at 8:05am
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 3:56pm

I've been having trouble posting pics the last few times that I tried, but I'll get to it when I have more time. Feel free to use the pics that I have already posted, her most recent cut isn't much different.

xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2010 at 10:50am
Here's a couple of pics of my wife's latest trim. I love this haircut and really like how the stylist shaved the hairline up higher this time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 7:15am
Wow beautiful!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 8:39am
Wow does that look great!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic