Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Obvious that I am wearing weave/extensions if the
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Obvious that I am wearing weave/extensions if the

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jonathandouglas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonathandouglas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Obvious that I am wearing weave/extensions if the
    Posted: December 28 2009 at 9:30am
I am about to get a full sewn in weave and I am ordering my hair from hairsisters.com and I am getting 18" body wave hair in color 613 blonde. I can only find a closure that is like dark blonde/medium in color. Do you think it would be a total give away I was wearing weave/extensions if the closure is basically dark blonde/honey blonde and the other hair is platinum?

The hair I am getting has a good picture on this front page:
www.bohyme.com

Thanks,
Oh and if you know where I can get a good closure close to a platinum blonde please let me know.

Thanks,

ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2010 at 10:48pm
This one is offered in a 613 and the price is not bad. It is also offered in a shorter length as well.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2010 at 3:34pm
You can get 18" of platinum blonde hair extenions at www.hisandher.com.  They are not priced that  badly.
Shannon D. Bax
Hair Empress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair Empress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2010 at 2:04pm
hey,

just have the styist to create a closure herself with the hair that you have already purchased...just measure the amount that will be for the closure, cut then place a very little amount of hair glue(it will not destroy your hair unless you are putting crazy stuff like spritz and gel and crap like that with it lol) seriously though a small amount of the hair glue onto the track and roll the track with the glue side out so that the glue will stick to the area that you are rolling.. once you have rolled it all the way up open the hair and you will see a complete closure place that closure into the cereamic flat iron for about 20 seconds until it is flat as a pancake or you can flatten it with your index and thumb until it is as flat as you can get it... this is the most perfect closure you will ever see. or you can buy a closure already done you just might not find a  matching color that looks natural like you said.... ok hope this helps.. also please take my survey it is very very short and simple thanks:

LadyBoss
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic