Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oily Skin Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
FOREVER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FOREVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2012 at 2:11pm
Avoid touching your face at all costs during the day.  Hands are so dirty and you don't want all that oil and grime going on your face. 
http://www.foreverlaserhairremoval.com/
Alexander_john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexander_john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2012 at 5:25am
I been to the doctors nothing cleared up my pimples or my blemishes. This product is two steps facial cleaning and skin care vitamins. I’ve seen results in 2 weeks, it's going on 3 months now. I've been using Naturally Clear for 3 months now. People think I'm wearing makeup, I don’t wear makeup, I like showing my natural skin. I will not use anything else but Naturally Clear. Several girlfriends have ordered Naturally Clear and it's working for them also. Before I came across this product I would not go out and socialize.
sparkbond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sparkbond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 12:56pm
Wash, at least twice a day, once in the morning and once before bed. This will help remove excess oil from your skin.When your house, make sure your face and other exposed body parts to use sunscreen.
jacksonema View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksonema Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2012 at 11:55pm
wash your face with water.
To get rid of the oily skin. take healthy diet.
Drink lots of water at least 7-8 glass of water in a day.
mikebrownaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikebrownaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2012 at 1:42pm
Use water based products. Oily skin tends to produce an abundance of oil on the skin, therefore, water based products are the most suitable choice for skin care. Wipe the oily spots on your face by rubbing alcohol or a combination of alcohol and acetone that helps degrease your oily skin.

shauncroun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shauncroun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 8:38am
Cleansing your face in the morning and at night is the single most effective way to manage oily skin,Wash your skin in cold water using facewash or any liquid sop. Always use oil free cream,it is best for your skin.Oils produced by the body help keep skin healthy. But too much of a good thing can leave your face looking oily, which no one wants. Excess oil can also lead to blemishes and acne flare-ups.
chrisrusty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisrusty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2012 at 2:41pm
Tips for oily skin care are as listed under:
1. Avoid eating oily food.
2. Eat more fruits and drink fruit juice.
3. Drink plenty of water.
4. Avoid excessive alcohol and caffeine.
5. Avoid unnecessary and harsh treatments.
edricstyras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edricstyras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2012 at 11:21pm
When you are selecting cosmetics, you should try to find ones which are oil-free. Simply splashing your face with cold water and blotting it dry a couple of times a day is equivalent to applying chemicals to your skin.

watsonrenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote watsonrenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2012 at 2:33am
Oily skins indicate having more oil production and fewer moisture. It is essential to understand this, as most people thing incorrectly that by having oily skin there is no need for moisturizers. Generally people will use soap-based cleansers to clear their skin leaving their skin dry and dried. So use good moisture on skin. 
Rayweddel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayweddel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2012 at 6:36pm
Different People have a differ Skin Types. These are some tips for oily tips. First of all you have to wash your face Rose Water. Drink a plenty of water in one day. Do not use face wash Cream. 
[url=http://www.truckpaper.com/Dealers/Detail.aspx?CID=2000792188]Lone Mountain Truck Leasing[/url]
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2013 at 8:34am
Originally posted by juliaroberts juliaroberts wrote:

Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water each day.Water helps flush out toxins from the body.

Water also keeps your skin super hydrated and the body doesn't have the need to keep flooding the skin with sebum. Another way to keep the skin hydrated is regular moisturizing, especially at night. massage the skin by doing small circles in the oily areas. This increases the blood flow and the skins absorption of the products.

I also found another really useful tip. Jojoba oil imitates the skins natural sebum and if you moisture with jojoba oil or products that contain jojoba oil your skin is less likely to over produce sebum.
claire87john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claire87john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2013 at 2:09am
I don’t have oily skin, so I don’t have any TRIED and true tips.  Ones I’ve heard often are: don’t skip moisturizer, just use one that’s appropriate for your skin type; mattifying powders and primers help; keep blotting powder or papers handy.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic