Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lace Front Wig

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lace Front Wig
    Posted: January 03 2010 at 12:23am
Hey out there! I would to purchase a lace front wig that looks very natural, but I don't  want really thick hair. would like it to be full but light weight or fine hair.  I'm African American would like yaki permed or light yaki, something that looks natural. Most are very thick.  Can someone tell me how to order? 

Thanks, Wig Girl
latoya626 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote latoya626 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2010 at 8:54pm
You can order online and save lots of money!!!
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2010 at 1:20am
When you order from certain sites, you are able to control the density of your lace wig and even give different density's to certain areas of your wig. For example, you can give your hairline 70% and the crown area 100%
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2010 at 11:03pm
This is absolutely correct "lilmsrosie87". You would have to probably order a custom unit because the stock ones tend to be more full, to accommodate the majority of buyers. If the wig is indeed 100% customizable, they will allow you to choose your cap size, cap material, cap color, hair length, hair texture, hair color(s), AS WELL AS your custom density percentage.

We have a host of Lace Wig articles you might find informative as well.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic