Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Weekend Newsbabes Susan Hendricks and Jamie Colby
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Newsbabes Susan Hendricks and Jamie Colby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2013 at 2:54pm
Alex hasn't changed that I've noticed.
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 1:38pm
Jamie has been letting it grow longer but recently cut bangs; she wore them full a couple of weeks ago for a couple of days but since then has been brushing them to the side

HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2013 at 4:31pm
And this is about as curly as she's had it lately...def on the grow.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2013 at 1:12am
She used to have her hair pass her shoulders. I hope she will grow it that long again.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2013 at 6:26am
They both are really good looking.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2016 at 7:15am
Newsbabe Susan Hendricks returned to the air on HLN for the first time in many months. I think she was filling in. Hope to see more of her soon.

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 02 2016 at 6:54am
Thanks for the update.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic