Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Weekend Newsbabes Susan Hendricks and Jamie Colby
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Newsbabes Susan Hendricks and Jamie Colby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weekend Newsbabes Susan Hendricks and Jamie Colby
    Posted: January 03 2010 at 7:42pm
If you don't watch the weekend news on CNN, HLN or Fox News, you're missing some great hair.

Susan Hendricks, a super sub on Headline News, has climbed to No. 1 newsbabe on my list, especially when she wears black (I love that blonde on black look), but she really looks splendid no matter what she's wearing. I could watch her all day.

Hopefully, you caught Jamie Colby this weekend on Fox. Her hair looked wild. It's longer, it wasn't a stiff part on the side and she looked magnificent.

I didn't put her in the subject line, but another pick to click is the pregnant Julie Banderas of Fox News. She never has a bad hair day.

Who has more fun than people?
chillout7655 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chillout7655 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 2:00am
Kramer, I wondered when you'd point out Susan Hendricks.....much better than the bob she had worn seemingly forever!
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 7:47am
very nice indeed!
ace1308 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace1308 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 5:58pm

Agree with both observations.

I wonder with all the great "NEWSBABES" out there (and there are many) if it would be productive to have a section devoted to them.
Just a thought.

ACE

ACE
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 8:34pm
Thanks Kramer, they all have great heads of hair. Just for fun, I went looking for some not so good looks they've had in the past

Susan Hendricks

Jaime Colby

Couldn't find a bad look for Julie Banderas but this is the shortest I could find

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2010 at 8:37pm
I like Julie with the shorter hair....the others look better with the longer looks
Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2010 at 1:21am
I would have to disagree loveshorthair. Julie's hair looks great long. It's nice to see news some anchors with long hair. I hope they maintain ther length for a long time.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2010 at 9:17pm

The last two days, Jamie's had her hair parted one way and then the other.

Jared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2010 at 1:35pm
Thanks for the pics kramer. Jamie's hair sure has been looking good lately. I hope she resists the temptation to cut it and let it grow longer.
Udog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Udog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 6:53am
Confused OMG

There is another person out there that is obsessed with Susan like I am . . . lol.

She does do a nice job of cleaning up for the camera . . . common sense tells me that she is not that good lokking in person . . . but paper and paint makes them what they aint . . .

But she is very good at ther good . . . keeps me interested . . . in watching her all morning long . . . and wanting to watch her rightat 7 in the morning - used to be 6 a.m.

I had a personal melt down when she was not on for a while there and a stud babe filled in - stud babes are never ever asgood as the real thing.

But Susan's hair is well done - it varies slightly over time . . . and my gut feeling her professional hair stylist does this and not herself . . . but I could be wrong . . .

She is one damn fine looking woman and on top of her game . . . and you can never be too skinny . . . but I do admit when she was pregnant and her boobs swelled it looked good on her . . . like one other reader said her  tits are perfect size . . .

I bet she would look good with short hair too . . .

What do you think?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2011 at 12:06pm
Is this Jamie Colby's best hair day ever? On Saturday, I couldn't stop watching -- and it wasn't for the news.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2011 at 12:39am
Did anybody catch Jamie Colby on Fox News today or over the weekend? What did she do to her hair? It's all poofed up. She looks, um, heavier.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 4:31pm
A year later and she's sporting a really good looking A-Line bob.

HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 10:42pm
I vote for the bob!
A pixie cut might be even better but I doubt it would fly on Fox.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2012 at 11:04pm
I like the bob on her as well
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 7:13am
Love the bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 11:38am
I'm so disappointed with Jamie Colby's short hair that I change the channel every time she's on. From the front, the bob makes her look fat. She used to look amazing.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 28 2012 at 2:01pm
Cute enough bob, but as with most bobs, they seem to cut away all the interesting touches of the style and leave the boring parts.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2013 at 2:54pm
Susan looked fantastic today filling in for Robin

HAWG
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2013 at 8:13pm
What happen to Alex Witt being on your list?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic