Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diet Tips

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
john1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2012 at 3:55am
Thanks for these wonderful tips.......
Edric View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Edric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2012 at 2:08pm
Dieting is very much important for the person to do. It is give the good looking body with suitable weight. It is also very much important to get the good amount of stamina in the human body. 
aledsnape View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aledsnape Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2012 at 8:04am
I would add some exercise to the days when you don't play soccer-walking with family or friends, taking up a new sport, lifting weights--anything to get moving on those days. The more active you are, the better shape you'll be in.
Carol329 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol329 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2013 at 4:37am
That is true. Most people overdo things or do certain things without doing proper research. Weight is simple, burn more calories than you take. That's it. Eat better, work more.
whatisbeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatisbeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 18 2013 at 4:23am
Loosing weight can me very hard but if you have proper knowledge.You can be successful.Gaining a lot from this thread,thank you.
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 3:45am
Chech this new type of Dieting

Water fasting can help individuals burn fat. Fasting starts when carbohydrates stored in the body are utilized for energy. T

water fasting for 24 hours increases the metabolism of fat among women by 1,300 percent and among men by 2,000 percentIf followed step by step
Step 1
Fast no longer than 24 hours. Fasting more than 24 hours continues to increase the amount of muscle metabolized. Muscle burns more calories per pound than fat. After you break the fast, you will need muscle to keep your metabolism from slowing down.
Step 2
Engage in light- to moderate-intensity aerobic exercise. Do not overexert yourself, and do take sporadic breaks. Calories burned during aerobic exercise while fasting will primarily consist of calories burned from fat.
Step 3
Hydrate your body frequently. Drink eight or more 8 oz. glasses of water. Try drinking ice-cold water. Ice water causes the body to burn more calories, since the body needs to expend energy to generate heat after consuming the cold water.
Step 4
Get plenty of rest. Reducing sleep can decrease fat-burning up to 55 percent, according to a 2010 study published in "Annals of Internal Medicine." Additionally, lack of sleep increases your appetite, and may lead to binge-eating or yo-yo dieting.
Step 5
Engage in deep-breathing exercises. Breathe in through the nose for five seconds and release air through the mouth. Do at least five sets of 30 repetitions per day. Oxygen is required for the body to burn fat. Increasing the availability of oxygen may enhance this process.
Step 6
Break your fast gradually. Your ghrelin levels, a hormone that increases your appetite, will be heightened after fasting. These increased levels may cause you to want to eat large quantities of food. Try to eat small amounts of fruits, vegetables or rice initially. If you binge after a fast, most calories consumed will be stored as fat, which counters your efforts to burn fat while fasting.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2013 at 5:39am
Originally posted by Harry Donovan Harry Donovan wrote:

I hope you don't mind the intrusion, I just felt compelled to share my knowledge in the area. I have written several articles on proper nutrition, especially nutrition which primes the body for healthy hair.

Again, I don't mean the post links for no reason, I simply have a lot to share in this area, and didn't think it would be proper to start pasting entire articles to the thread lol.

Regards,
Harry Donovan

Hi Harry,

There are no links in your post - no tips and no info.

On a side note, I have done some research and found that your body adjusts every 17 days to whatever exercise you have been doing or how you have cut calories.

These adjustments are in your metabolism as well, so if you have cut calories like the first post says, your metabolism will slow down. Don't forget though that you need to expend more energy than you put in and eating like a pig and exercising like a sloth is not going to help.

Every 17 days, change your diet or if your diet has been working well, take a break from it for a week, take a break from your exercise routine as well.

Also, to make sure your matabolism does not slow down too much, you need to binge. Ok, not binge because that just gets out of control, but honestly, EAT. Show your body there is PLENTY of food around and that you have access to it/

Ok, so there are 2 of my tips :)

I have some more here if you are interested in taking a look:
http://www.skincarehq.org/articles/5-holistic-ways-to-burn-fat
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic