Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Shaving

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Shaving
    Posted: January 06 2010 at 3:27am
Is it true that if I shave  my hair, it will be more thicker when it grows back?
Hairiffic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairiffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 2:06am
I shaved my hair off because it was broken and damaged due to Ironing it with my hair straighteners every morning before work. Eventually my hair was in a very bad state and I figured if I shave it off then I will have a whole new head of hair. I didn't realise it would take me 4 years to get it back to shoulder length. My hair is definitely thicker and I have not dyed it and tried not to use the straighteners too much. I am trying to work with my own curls and love them again. Hope this helps you!
Always believe in yourself!
karengriffin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karengriffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2011 at 10:35am
I've heard its good for your hair too but how to bear with period of 4 years??? How do deal with having little hair then? Work and all that
asseenontvbazar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asseenontvbazar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2012 at 7:40am
Yes. You are right.Hair bacames the hard after shaving with blade. But no no hair removal system  come regrowth slow hair and smooth hair when people use these system.
[url=http://www.asseenontvbazar.com/health-and-beauty/no-no-hair/]No No Hair Removal System[/url]
Marisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2012 at 12:34am
Hair bacames the hard after shaving with blade. So use the wax for hair removal because after that the hair grow is smoother and its grow after a long time...

Hair Products Online Store
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic