Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beautiful women with long and amazing hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sashik1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sashik1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beautiful women with long and amazing hair
    Posted: January 09 2010 at 8:22am

Hello Everyone,

I am a huge fan of seeing beautiful women with long and amazing hair.

If you are interested  please follow this link

http://longhairphoto.blogspot.com

I started my blog in October last year (Now approximately 130 photos on my  blog) and I want  to add more content and be more active during next months.

Comments on the blog are welcome as well - please feel free .

Thanks!

ALEKSANDR S
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2012 at 3:42pm
Hi, what an amazing website!!!  i will most definitely check it out more later, and I love the length of your hair as well!!
Shannon D. Bax
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2012 at 5:43pm
Poor lady.  Her hair is so long, it get's caught in everything.  Every girl sees that hair length and...

Put your jaw back in your mouth, Guys.  I am Devil's advicate!  Speaking for all the women who see that and go... O' Brother.

And, what's fun, I am the long lovely sexy hair guy on the site.  Yes it's great.  I love it as much as any long hair fetish type 1 guy (Look up in wiki to understanf fetish hair stages...)  Type 1 means I like hair and all the rest of the stuff...

But, really?

This lady wears her hair up all the time.  Why?  She goes out to dinner and sits down... she is sitting on her hair?  With that length... girls check it out!  Would you like to sit on your hair everytime you sit down?  You are on the bus... and, someone get's off on the bus and brushes passed you... as you notice your hair is stuck on his clothing?  You get up on the bus... and your hair is stuck in the creases of the seat.  You want to get off the bus!  You yell to the driver... hold... "I am getting off, here!"  The bus driver looks at you as you are trying to undo your hair from the seat.  So does everyone else amused at your predicament... as you finally get off the bus embarressed... as you curse your very long hair?

If I would be your boyfriend, I would be your hair guard.  When ever you sit, I would be there to keep it from getting into anything!  Which it will.  Don't look down?  You can't see anything because all your hair goes down with it... so you use your hand to move it over your shoulder... to no evail... to bad...

Ok... I will stop knocking it!

Ladies?  The advantages to having hair that long.  Did you know that you can tie your hair in a simple knot and won't come undone?  Yes. Hair that happens.

Let's say you have hair to your hips.  Now try and tie it into a simple over and under knot.  THe make a loop and pull your hair through it.  Pull tightly.  If your hair is down to you waste or hips it forms... but, comes unloose eventually.  This modelas hair, down to her knees, she can do it and the rest of the weight holds it into the knot...  Super long hair does that!

I do love long hair on women... the little boy in me, I guess... but, for some odd reason, I would like to see a blunt cut right above her hips...  It's long, but too long for the girl.  She needs something she can work with... with no hinderence.  I love long hair... but the girl underneath who makes her hair coime to life, that matters two... the person who wears it.  And, THAT POOR GIRL!
Guys like me notice!
AutumnLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AutumnLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2012 at 6:48am
I frequently go to YouTube and look for ideas on how to do my long hair.  I have noticed that most of the negative comments are from women.  What is the reason behind that?  Are they just jealous?  It makes no sense to me!!
Dark40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dark40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2012 at 9:33am
I also frequently go to YouTube and look for ideas on how to do my long hair too.  Yeah, you are very right.  I have also noticed that most of the negative comments are from women.  Yeah, they are just jealous.  No, it doesn't make any sese at all!!
Shannon D. Bax
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2012 at 6:03pm
It is interesting that Autumnlocks and Dark40 both put down a very simular reply.

As guy who loves long locks and finds them sexy, and would love...well?  How many guys in your life would be willing to wash, condition and comb out you locks... with no strings attached.  No ex-files garbage where they make guys with hair fetishes as evil demons who destroy unsuspecting women?

Most guys just love long sexy hair and everything esle about you.

Imagine this.  You decide to wear your hair very long because you can.  Like below your shoulder blades and longer.  This guy finds your hair sexy, but as an add on he finds your long hair stimulating.

You say to him.  "If you really love my hair so much why don't you take care of it... shampoo conditioning combing and..."  to your surprise he does not refuse... because he loves long hair... but loves everything about you also.  Hair is just an add on.

So Ladies?  Your looking for mister right.  You show your long hair and this man loves your hair...AND YOU... and is willing to take away all grudge work when it comes to keeping your hair beautiful... because washing and conditioning and combing and keeping you close...

So, you have a man who has a type one hair fetish... the type that loves all of you and and your hair as an added bonus... but...

Oh, type one hair fetishes tend to look at your eyes before they look at your breasts and makes them look at your hair which leads them to the most logical area next.

Your eyes!  (How many dates ever look at your eyes.  (Hair your face.  As they study it, they can't help but see the eyes that frame your hair... and look into them and see what is there... which is you!)

Your eyes girl!  How many guys look and are aptivated by your eyes the gateway top your soul?  (just an advantage....)
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic