Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Selling My Hair!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rosielocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosielocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Selling My Hair!
    Posted: January 09 2010 at 5:15pm
Hey everyone!
I recently just cut my 12 inch hair and I want to sell it ASAP. I am in the NYC area. Its black and straight. Thick, strong strands. Always toook very good care of it. Negotiable price!

Please call at 347 573 7572 for any questions.   

Thanks
rosie:)
"Love is Patient, Love is Kind"-corinthians
carolinechannin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolinechannin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2010 at 12:56am
Nice,
I am not interested in buying the stuff but I was wondering if how much will it cost to buy a 12cm dreaded hair? Thank you/
Figaropc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figaropc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2010 at 11:48am
Hi,

I am buying the long hair because I am an hairddresser and also a wig maker. I usually like to cut myself the long hair when it is possible, but as yours is yet cut, I just would like to see many pics of your hair please.

For 12 inches of hair, I cannot tell you what is the price, because the hair is not all the same and the price for a same lenght can be double or more ... it depends of course of the thickness the health and the quality of the hair.

For the information of the ones interested, I can evaluate your hair free and without engagement. I just need many pics : one pic in front with loose hair and another with two braids, one pic from befind with loose hair and another with one braid and two pics of sides. It is easier when I can meet the persons myself, see the long hair with my own eyes and touch them, but as we are far, with all the pics I can tell you how much it is worth.

Usually I cut long hair myself for free, and if we are too far, I can pay the haircut at the hairdressers salon with many conditions.

For you, I am waiting your pics before to call you and for the others, I am waiting their pics also and maybe their questions. I need much long hair and the longhest hair possible too, but I also am interested since 10-12 inches.
Very interested by your long hair. Ask me for a free estimate.
rosielocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosielocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2010 at 1:03pm

My hair is long, black and thick on top, but its layered so it gets a little thinner towards the end. Very shiny too! I will not be able to post pics this week but i will try to post them next week. So just by what I told you, what do u think the estimate is? Thanks for the comment!!

"Love is Patient, Love is Kind"-corinthians
Figaropc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Figaropc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2010 at 2:12pm
Ok I will wait your pics, but you say that your hair is layered. It is thiner at the ends, ok but about the lenght of 12 inches ? I think that your locks don't measure the same lenght, then if you will cut it on a pontyail, the longer locks of your hair will measure 12 inhces, yes but not all the locks, others shorter.
The problem is to know also how it will be cut and if it is cut in a ponytail, what part of your locks of hair will measure 12 inches and what part shorter than 12 inches. But with your pics, I will have already an idea. Do you know what hairstyle do you want ? My address to send the pics is cheradameveux@yahoo.co.uk Thanks for your reply and see you.
Very interested by your long hair. Ask me for a free estimate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic