Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My son's waist length hair - New style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Daisy :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My son's waist length hair - New style
    Posted: January 14 2010 at 12:27pm
My son is 9 and I think he needs a new style. At the moment he has all of his hair roughly the same length at his waist. Now, he is not exactly the normal kind of boy but the style must be long, he will not have it short ever. He is very happy tieing his hair up in many styles from, ponytails to braided pigtails. PLease help, thanks
Daisy :)
andrewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andrewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2010 at 7:31am
Hello Daisy. You can try this style. http://www.mediabistro.com/webnewser/original/Ashton-Kutcher.jpg but when you choice a hair style look you need to take care at many aspects like hair color , height, you need to give us more details ;) 
Addicted to Cuban Cigars
Daisy :) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daisy :) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2012 at 1:28pm
The link you sent said I was forbidden to look at it. But here are more details. He is now 11 years old. His hair is blonde, straight and quite thick with no bangs. Before, we went with a shorter length, but of the same style just to be safe. Any ideas now?
Priy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Priy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2012 at 5:19am
There are a lot of different styles you can try. Like French Braid, pigtails, etc. Go to Little Birds website http://www.littlebirdlonghair.moonfruit.com/#/styles/4524745445 Here you can find pictures of a whole lot of styles.
MrRapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrRapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2014 at 3:00am
Many links on the website that you posted a link to are on Norton's malicious web site list and are shown to have malicious software being downloaded onto computers that are exposed to it. I highly recommend people avoid this website.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic