Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

the best online purse supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rochelle58 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rochelle58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the best online purse supplier
    Posted: January 18 2010 at 10:59pm
LOL
i just log on www.eluxsquare.com you've recommended, i find a lot of favourit products which are really cheap. i've got one miumiu handbag, which is only $20 and one pair of tiffany earring, which is $6,  thanks for your recommendation.

chentiffany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chentiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 18 2010 at 9:26pm
 i've become vip member on  www.eluxsquare.com, i think it is good, so just want to let you know. This website supplies Coach, Chanel, Gucci, Louis Vuitton handbag, wallet, shoe, boot, sunglass, jewelry,garment and other accessory, but extremely lower price than those online stores. You can find $5 coach handbags and $7 tiffany earring here.

You can pay through PAYPAL, CREDIT CARD, WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM, if you pay with western union, you can enjoy 8% discount.

We ship via UPS and EMS. The delivery date is 5-10days by EMS, and within 5 days by UPS. We won’t heighten the shipping cost by UPS, if you order more than 10 bags, it is the same as by EMS.

Please reply this e-mail when you finish registration, we will regard you VIP Member and you can enjoy VIP advantages as following:

A.  3% VIP discount basing on the total amount of the order

B.   Priority in delivery during Christmas Day or when it's low stock.

C.  You may return if you are unsatisfied for any reason and get full refund within 30days

i will let you know how to contact its customer service, you can send e-mail to eluxsquare_helen@hotmail.com

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic