Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kellie Pickler

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 4:14am
Sad to say but that wasn't from her appearance on Wednesday...recorded it and she had boring white dress and boring long hair still. Wish she'd cut it again, looks so much better short.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2011 at 7:41pm
On Twitter on Tuesday she reported that she was doing the Ellen Show.  I think this is her current length and she had extensions at the fashion show event.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2011 at 9:15pm
From a "new photo shoot," according to the posting:

Who has more fun than people?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 2:56pm
Wow, that is easily the best I've ever seen her hair look. Those are extensions done right, imo.  I usually find her hair, short or long, looks like a Kentucky Fried mess. Can't wait to see more pics!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 9:20pm
Best she's ever looked. I wonder just how much is not her own.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic