Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Should I Eat?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Zoobidubi123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoobidubi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Should I Eat?
    Posted: February 04 2010 at 11:25pm
Hello,
So, I haven't made much progress with the whole weight gaining thing and 6 months later I'm still ~133lbs and not counting. I've noticed an increase in appetite, but that's not really putting the pounds on. I think that makes me a "hardgainer" so something like that, right? I guess I'm just not taking the right approach and wasting my time doing the wrong exercises. Everyone keeps telling me to JUST BAD EAT but I don't know how to start a new diet, or else I'd be willing to try.

So, my real question is what are the best weight-gaining foods that I have easy access to? A lot of people are recommending different things but I don't know shoot about Protein and Carbs other than I lack both. Some people are suggesting that I have 6 lighter meals a day, but I'm thinking maybe 5 tops. Any ideas on that? Also, if anyone could recommend an exercise plan, that would be phenomenal... I was spending 40 min a day doing different stuff and nothing really happened. I felt stronger after a few weeks but muscle mass (or lack of) remained the same.

Edited by Zoobidubi123 - February 05 2010 at 12:21am
neshara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neshara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2010 at 6:02am
In your case actually you must remember to increase the intake of calories. For that you should work on with more proteins, plus a starchy food such as rice, potatoes, pastas. Pay more attention to have heave well balanced meals even you have increased the number of meals you take per day.Sleepy
jasika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2010 at 1:06am
What should you eat,eat a healthy food that is a better and a take a  green vegetables,fruit,juice this are the best  and a also a take a bread,butter and a take a some nutrition food also a this are the best for a health take it.
mickyjashuas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickyjashuas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 1:33am
Eat more green vegetables and fruits rather than junk food. The latter is the low-carb diet where you cut the carbs as much as possible. It seems that almost all food companies jumped on this bandwagon. If the label indicates a number low carb, you can be sure that you pay more for that particular food.

Edited by mickyjashuas - October 11 2010 at 1:34am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic