Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Top ways for healthy skin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
mickyjashuas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickyjashuas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 1:29am
Use a conditioner when you shower, it'll moisturize your hair, give it extra protection, add shine, reduce static, and makes it easier to untangle.  Always towel-blow your hair and never rub it with towel. Never wash hair with hot water. Wash your hair after two days.Add lemon juice into water for lighter hair. Use this water as final hair rinse.
emmawatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 12:11am
A number of breakthrough lotions formulas are being released in the market. There are different variants of bath lotion for dry skin, oily skin, and normal skin. There is also what's is called milk bath skin lotion that every one can use to maximize that nourishing effect. Choosing the right lotion for your skin is essential to ensure that perfect glow and prevent Hemorrhoids.

Edited by emmawatson - June 11 2010 at 11:31pm
Emma Watson
jedc53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedc53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 5:50am
I have read all the five steps of healthy skin.The most important way to take care of your skin is to protect it from the sun.You can  wash your face with warm water and moisturize well.You can eat a healthy balanced diet and drink plenty of water.Water also helps brings nutrients to the skin.
manzisofia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote manzisofia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 7:51am
  1. Avoid exposing your skin to the sun. If you need to go out in the sun, use a sunscreen and wear a hat. Avoid exposing your skin to heat this includes hot water Learn to relax your face.Quit smoking.
Glass Of Venice
Deloris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deloris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2010 at 7:41am
Thanks for sharing these useful tips to keep the skin healthy.
Fedric Levenson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fedric Levenson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2010 at 12:32am
Thanks for your valuable information.

Harper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2010 at 4:35am
I am a newbie in this forum and i have seen your top ways for healthy skin. They are really great. I am a guy with normal skin type. I usually take proper care of my skin as much as possible. I wash my face regularly with Emami Fair and Handsome Advanced Fairness Face Wash and after that i moisturize my skin with Emami Fair and Handsome Advanced Fairness Day-Long Moisturiser. These products are specially formulated for men and they works well for my skin.
Zoobidubi123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zoobidubi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2010 at 11:26pm
Hi everyone,
Try the below given tips to keep your skin healthy. I hope you may find it useful.

1. Protect yourself from the sun
   For the most complete sun protection, use all three of these methods:
    * Avoid the sun during high-intensity hours.
    * Wear protective clothing.
    * Use sunscreen.

2. Don't smoke

3. Wash your skin gently
   Cleansing is an essential part of caring for your skin. The key is to treat your skin gently.

* Use warm water and limit bath time.
    * Avoid strong soaps.
    * Avoid irritating additives.
    * Remove eye makeup carefully.
    * Pat dry.

4. Moisturize regularly

5. Shave carefully

For a smooth shave:

* Press a warm wash cloth on your skin before shaving to soften the hair. Or shave after a warm bath or shower.
    * Don't shave dry skin, which can cause razor burn. Apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving to protect and lubricate your skin.
    * Use a clean, sharp razor. If using an electric razor, don't use the closest setting, which can aggravate the skin.
    * Shave in the direction of hair growth, not against it.
    * Rinse your skin afterward with warm water.

Good luck..!!

Edited by Zoobidubi123 - February 05 2010 at 12:21am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic