Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hairdresser competition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vladmark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vladmark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hairdresser competition
    Posted: February 08 2010 at 7:39am
Hi guys,
Ive found a great hairdresser competition on hairnet6.com    I tell this to you guys because its the first international, online hairdresser competition.. isnt i interesing ?? :) check it....
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2010 at 3:15am
Along with the changes of The Times, more and more cultural infiltration, hairdressing is no longer a single and empty words,It  from basic hair care to deep hair care . The barber industry is in fierce competition. Most of it is a hairdresser's strength, professional degree, master degree of fashion trends, service. Of course, the overall layout style parlors, and music is very to infect a new customer。
vijay12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2010 at 9:40pm
well, i cant give you an an idea, because that'ss a bit against the fact that it should be your idea as a competition, but heress some tipss
Base it on a magic creature (E.g A dragon, fairy) And then try to exaggerate it on the model as much as possible to make it stand out and make it even more 'crazy' (in a good way ;) ) Maybe even dye it funky colours, i heard manic panic dye is quite good, this would give the magical mystery idea across -- its unnatural, if that makes sense.
hope it helps!!

===================
Ben 10 Toys | Bob The Builder Toys

050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 2:28am
Want to become fashion expert, may make great efforts one time.
pinkpandora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkpandora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 4:23am
Originally posted by vijay12 vijay12 wrote:

well, i cant give you an an idea, because that'ss a bit against the fact that it should be your idea as a competition, but heress some tipss
Base it on a magic creature (E.g A dragon, fairy) And then try to exaggerate it on the model as much as possible to make it stand out and make it even more 'crazy' (in a good way ;) ) Maybe even dye it funky colours, i heard manic panic dye is quite good, this would give the magical mystery idea across -- its unnatural, if that makes sense.

Very insightful.   I can't agree you more.  Maybe even dye it funky colours, i heard manic panic dye is quite good, this would give the magical mystery idea across -- its unnatural, if that makes sense.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic