Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shear Genius Season 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shear Genius Season 3
    Posted: February 08 2010 at 10:13am
Are you watching Shear Genius Season 3?

Do you have a favorite?  I am pulling for Janine (Jarman) from LA.  Loved her sea nymph hair. 

Not sure how I feel about Jonathan Antin as a new judge but Kim Vo is hilarious.  Did you catch the aside he made about the runway show model "I think she was my Prom date".  So funny.

Who is your favorite candidate?

According to Bravo/TV lots of people are watching and the ratings were huge the first week.

BTW you can watch the episodes on BravoTV.com
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 6:55am

Great topic.  Thanks.

This is by far the best show of the three seasons so far.

I am of course rooting for Janine Jarman because I've known her for several years and met her in person.  She's a sweetheart.  She is even tinier in person and a real dynamo.  She goes, goes, goes.

I have never met anyone with so much ambition before who accomplishes their goals.  Fabulous lady.  I hope she wins.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic