Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ashleigh33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleigh33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help!!
    Posted: February 10 2010 at 4:48am
Hey everybody, so I really want a huge hair change. I'm going to be going to the salon to get it done but I just don't know what to do, I previously chopped 11 inches off my hair but most has grown back now and its just so boring. So I am hoping somebody will be able to give me some good color and cut tips for my face shape and all that. Thanks!!

This was a few years ago just long dark and boring!!

Then got a little side cut but still too boring

Then I cut 11 inches off, got it dyed black and blonde underneath

Now its just plain boring!!

< ="CONTENT-" content="text/; charset=utf-8"> < name="GENERATOR" content="Office.org 3.0 (Linux)"> < ="text/">

Soo I really want to get it dyed all over something better, then have some different color highlights through out, i'm pretty much open for anything. I want a cut that is a pretty drastic change with out TONS of length going off.

Thanks so much!!!!!

Rachelimarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachelimarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 7:19am
Add bangs. Talk to your stylist about piecy or straight across thick bangs. There many different bang choices.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 8:21am
youve got the face for this style....
all of these keep a decent length in the fronT while bringing the back up high and adding a nice contrast, would look great on you   BE BRAVE!!!

Edited by lovebobs - February 10 2010 at 8:24am
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 9:03am
or how about something stunning like this, especially great with your eyes?

or if you dont wanna lose length this is very cute too:

but i say take the back up short and leave the front a little longer, you are youn and its FUN!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 4:21pm
The bob with the thick bangs that lovebobs posted would be awesome for you
Ashleigh33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleigh33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2010 at 6:11pm
I actually really like the long one with the bangs on here. It looks like she has a lot of layers in different lengths too. I'm gonna print this picture out and bring it with me, it's definitely a good possibility! 
crist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2010 at 1:17pm
i love those.

Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

youve got the face for this style....
all of these keep a decent length in the fronT while bringing the back up high and adding a nice contrast, would look great on you   BE BRAVE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic