Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

lace front wigs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katie0711x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie0711x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lace front wigs
    Posted: February 10 2010 at 8:10pm

Do lace front wigs actually stay on for a long time even if you shower and sleep in them? are they a better option than weaves?

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 14 2010 at 7:11pm
yes i wear mine's for a week to 7 days b/c i have to wash and take care of my own hair.. but anything longer than that can start to look bad.. it depends on your body chemistry and the adhesive that works with your body.. i do shower but i don't wet my head and i sleep in them..
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2010 at 6:43pm
I actually just use bobby pins to keep mines on because I like to take it off every night
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2010 at 7:44pm
Lace wigs are a better option than weaves because weaves are hard on the hair because of all the braiding. I developed trac alopecia because of  brading and weaving. lace wigs do stay on when you shower, of course you don't always  have to wet your hair when you shower, I don't .  If you want to wash your lace wig it's better to remove it then wash it.  I sleep in my wig most of the time because I don't want to have to put back on every day.  It stays on very well.  You should wear bonnet to protect your wig if you sleep in it.

Edited by wiggirl - February 23 2010 at 7:49pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic