Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Just got micros.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nm_watkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nm_watkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Just got micros.
    Posted: February 14 2010 at 7:39pm
I am not kidding when I say that I haven't had them 24 hours yet. I got them yesterday, and three have already slipped out. When i called and asked the the lady who did them what happen and what she was going to do. She told me to go get some spritz for it? I have never heard of such a thing. While putting them in, they kept coating them in grease as well as my hair. Why should I have to buy another product to keep them in... I don't really know what to do. I am biracial, and I don't have anyone to ask these questions. Please help me...I dont want it to keep happening. I feel like i just wasted a bunch of money... 
ehairexperts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ehairexperts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2010 at 2:34am
Braids tend to stay in better if your hair has more texture. The less "texture" your hair has, the more likely it will be that they will slip out, especially if wet.

If you are biracial and have kinky hair only when it's dry but it curls up when it's wet, again, you will still experience some slippage because your hair is too slippery or silky.

Any spritz that is similar to a leave-in, detangler or braid moisturizer will only make matters worse because it will cause your hair to become even more silky. If they were referring to a hair spray or holding spritz, this "might" work but you will have to be very careful with wetting your hair and then pulling the braids into a ponytail. Again, since your hair lacks the texture to hold the braids, any pulling will cause even more slippage.
eHairExperts - your article resource for all of your hair extension needs. FREE product GIVEAWAYS.
cxqshooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cxqshooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2010 at 1:35am
This is a form of marketing gimmick, mandatory. I am very hate this phenomenon . I hope to make relevant provisions of laws to stop this act.
fashionkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fashionkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 3:25am
I am agree with you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic