Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Full Lace wigs with clips

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Full Lace wigs with clips
    Posted: February 18 2010 at 11:19pm
Has anyone heard about the full lace wig with clips.  It does not require bonding in the back at  nape. only in the front? and do you know a vendor that sale them.  They are great because you don't have to worry about lifting.
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 12:51pm
Many vendors offer this type of wig cap as the "glueless" cap I believe. Check on some of the CV vendor sites. They usually have pictures. And I wanna say that they usually have wig clips in the front and the back
bronzewolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronzewolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 12:59pm
you can buy any lace wig and clips and sew them on yourself to the sides and back there are a couple of tutorials on youtube showing you this.
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 2:16pm
Thanks, Bronze wolfe, your response is appreciated.
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2010 at 2:18pm
Thanks lilmsrosie for response. I'll try CV Vendors.
wiggirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wiggirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2010 at 8:45am
When you say CV vendors do you mean China Vendors?, I'm new to all this. What are some websites I can refer to? Also has anyone ever purchased Burmese virgin hair? Is it a good grade of hair?  and can someone tell me about the silk cap? How does it compare to the others type of caps?

Edited by wiggirl - February 22 2010 at 8:50am
lilmsrosie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmsrosie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2010 at 8:15pm
Yes, I do mean Chinese Vendors. Here's a website to check out some of their websites

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=122300

To place an order or get prices, you will have to email/instant message them.

goodluck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodluck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2010 at 11:52am
we are also cv, you can also contact us!
love lace wigs, love hair talk of any kind
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic