Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What hair color should I use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Schabenmaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Schabenmaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What hair color should I use?
    Posted: February 28 2010 at 11:04am
Hi everybody, I love Gretchen Rossi's hair color (she's one of the OC housewives). I used to be a hair stylist in Germany (well 20 years ago : ) and I would love to dye my hair by myself. I worked with schwarzkkopf back in Germany but I'm open for any other suggestions. My hair is middle ash blond right now with some highlights. What hair color would you suggest - I have no idea about it. Sorry about my english - still practicing :)

Any suggestions????? I REALLY want to be blond again!!!!
slice40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slice40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2010 at 2:19am

Gone are the days when women reached for the bottled hair color just to cover their grey. These days women of all ages color their hair to add shine, drama, and fun to their hair. Adding a color can add an edge to an otherwise boring hairstyle. As fun as a new hair colour is, many of us know how devastating it can be when a new color goes wrong. Before taking the plunge it is wise to educate yourself first. Knowledge is the key to ensuring that your new hair color dazzles rather than devastates.

The first and most basic rule of hair coloring is to aim to have your hair and your hair style look as natural as possible (unless you explicitly intend it not to!). Many hair stylists recommend that you stay within two shades of your natural hair colour. It is also important to consider the condition of your hair before colouring, Hair that is damaged before colouring, will more than likely be more damaged after the process. The state of your hair also influences the absorbancy of your hair and the length of time the coloring solution should be applied for.

thin stones toronto
washing line

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic