Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help with my moms hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LisaMarie337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaMarie337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with my moms hair
    Posted: March 01 2010 at 3:24pm
So for years and years whenever anyone dyes my mothers natural level 3 med neutral brown with lot's of gray. She picks up red and golden tones very easily. Last time my cousin did her hair a light brown with highlights it look like a big golden mess!! Anything any hairdresser does doesn't come out right, some have even said it may be due to all the meds she's on. Well my brother is getting married in April and we want to do her hair a light brown with dark blonde highlights maybe even add a few lowlights in. I think I'll use ash on her. My cousin and I have always used Clairol on her but I was wondering if anyone can recommend some pretty colors for her. I have a Sally's and an Ace's that i can go too. Also the other thing is she can't find a picture she likes but keeps saying she wants a Sandy Brown. I want her to be happy with the color since it's been years and years to find a color she actually likes. Thanks for any advice I can get!
Hair & Makeup Obsessed!
organic_amanda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote organic_amanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2012 at 3:53pm
I would recommend that you find a salon in your area that carries Organic Color Systems products. There is a treatment available that removes medication deposits that cause inconsistent results and grey coverage challenges. It is called Crystal Gel Actives by Malibu. It can be done as an in salon treatment, or is sometimes sold as a take home treatment. You can call 888-213-4744 and speak with someone that can help you find a salon.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic