Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kate Beckinsale shorter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kate Beckinsale shorter?
    Posted: March 03 2010 at 6:24pm
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2502728/1

It looks like the first set of pics are the after & if you scroll down you can see the before.

I can hear the all the teeth gnashing.  I'll reserve judgment until I see some better shots.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2010 at 8:57pm
Yep, she ditched the weave

I too would like to see some better pictures. Here's an article about her new do

HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 12:45pm
Love it! Been waiting on this one! Hope she goes shorter!

My two cents.
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 1:18pm
Don't think it was a weave before. But it looks like she just lost some length without any layering. It's very easy to grow this one out quickly.
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2010 at 1:56pm
Yesss! Ditch those extensions and go natural. I think extensions are like cheating anyways. Great cut Kate, love you!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 10:31pm
You people can't possibly think this looks better, can you?

Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2010 at 11:04pm
No, that doesn't look better, but the hair with extensions was kind of like a Monet painting...great from far away, but a mess up close!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 3:03pm
I don't think it looks better, but that's not necessarily because of the missing length. It's more because of the center part, heavy front, and the messy, undifferentiated style. If she shaped it into something appealing it might look great at that length.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2010 at 9:29pm
Ah yes, that ugly disgusting center part. Let it go man. And ss, I'm far away. She always looked great to me with long hair. And to most, I reckon.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 6:30am
disappointing! rent the movie "Click" that's the look for her
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 11:40am
How dare she look worse walking her dog in the park in a candid shot than she does after being prepped by a professional hair and makeup team and shot under the close supervision of a lighting team.

It really demonstrates terrible hair judgement on her part.  Celebrities should be required to have their hair done and wear high heels at all times !

:)
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 3:26pm
Couldn't agree more, Trout!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 4:07pm
Well played, Trout...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2010 at 11:41pm

Come on, I don't like her shorter hair any more when she's dolled up. Play it however you like. I know we've talked about this before but if you're PO'd at celebs that have center parts, couldn't others be mad at curly-haired ladies or women that have bangs or something else that might bother a small group of people but is meaningless to others. That's where I'm at with Kate with long hair compared to Kate with shorter hair. I'm on the record here many, many times. The fact is, I can point to Kate's walks in the park when she had long hair (with or without extensions) and she looks a heck of a lot better than Kate's walks in the park with shorter hair.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 7:53am
She doesn't look much different to me.
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2010 at 8:40am
I also don't like the center part. 

In general I think that she looks better with the long hair.  Everybody has an identity and hers seems to be lots of hair.  It kind of has a life of its own.  Until she wants to pursue another direction with her look she may as well just go all the way with the length. 

Edited by trout - March 20 2010 at 8:41am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2011 at 8:38pm
Now blonde

Must be for a movie; IMDB shows 3 movies for her either in production or preproduction.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2011 at 10:32pm
Whoa, that caught me off guard. I don't hate it.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 7:16am
awful picture so I can't comment
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2011 at 8:49am
Not too sure about this one. I'll wait for more pics.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic