Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

REALLY is a damage free method

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
wenrow View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wenrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: REALLY is a damage free method
    Posted: March 31 2010 at 12:10am
I am a certified hair extension stylist and I use West Coast Hair. It is a glue free bond, (not adhesive or any chemicals) that bonds with the hair using the strand by strand method.

I went to Great Lengths 2 years ago and was told I could not have them in because my hair was too weak.

Well I've had my WCH extensions in for over a year with about 4 installs. My hair has grown out and is healthier than before.

No tools to remove. Just break apart the bond which is sort of a waxy substance but secures very well. It crumbles off and you take a little brow comb and remove the rest from your hair. IN SECONDS you have removed it.

I used glue before and spent hours in the bathroom pulling my hair out and using ACETONE.

This is all done with my hands. Applying and removing. You don't even need a stylist to remove them. You can do it yourself and then bring the hair back when you are ready for an install.

OH! The best part is that you can reuse the hair. NOTHING is done to the extension hair so you can reinstall it for up to 12 months! I mean every inch of it is in perfect shape. You save HUNDREDS on that alone plus the option of removing yourself.

The hair is exceptional and feels like silk. No tangling at all. As long as you care for it and use good products it will remain that way for months. I even use a shower filter to preserve the hair and that added months to my extension hair.
I live in Houston TX and I am a mobile stylist.

Learn more at my site. There is a bunch of educational info on there so I feel like I should share this even if I cannot do it for you. STOP damaging your hair and wasting money on hair you don't need to keep buying!

There is nothing like this and they have stylists all over the country. I have women fly in from CA because of this unique method. Seriously. They can afford it becuase I charge hundreds less than salons. But never skimp on quality of hair or the work I do. I can't believe this is not mentioned in this forum!

Check out my site and if you live in the area or willing to travel please call me.

http://www.extensionsbywendy.com

Edited by wenrow - April 13 2010 at 7:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic