Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juliet Huddy & Ainsley Earhardt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juliet Huddy & Ainsley Earhardt
    Posted: May 02 2010 at 2:36pm
Fox Newsbabe Juliet Huddy has removed most (if not all) of her hair extensions and returned them to their original owner, Ainsley Earhardt.

Juliet with and without the extensions (or maybe shorter extensions):

%5bimage%5d%20%5bimage%5d%20

%5bimage%5d%20

Ainsley without and with the extensions:

%5bimage%5d%20

%5bimage%5d%20
Who has more fun than people?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2010 at 2:46pm

By the way, this hair extension trade-off is nothing new for these two Fox Newsbabes. I covered this in September 2009 as well. (You'll have to scroll past some 2003 posts -- including one by Gord! -- to get to the photos that show the evidence.) http://talk.hairboutique.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=23166&KW=Juliet+Ainsley+extensions

kensrs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kensrs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 4:00am
Horrible, worse cut ever. I can't believe she let it grow that long.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 04 2010 at 8:16am
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 3:33pm
Ainsley Earhardt has spent much of February 2011 alternating between extensions and no extensions. I think her hair looks best with more volume, whether extensions help create it or not.

February 1:

February 2:

February 9:

Since then:

And finally today:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2011 at 8:41pm
The fifth one down of Ainsley is my favorite; a little bit of curl and nice body; the other styles are too limp (the ones sans extensions that is).
HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2011 at 6:35am
You have good taste Hawg!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2011 at 10:25pm
As much as I used to adore Juliet Huddy, her hair quality keeps spiraling downward. Shorter, thinner, dark roots and the ear tuck do not make her best look.

bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2011 at 6:57am
Not sure about everyone else but I love her latest cut. Cute and Sassy!!! Makes her look younger!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2011 at 7:42am
I agree with bnbivi00.  I love it shorter
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2011 at 10:13am
I always thought it looked better shorter.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2011 at 12:58pm
I'll take longer over shorter, but I'll take a more interesting style (and no roots) over both.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2011 at 3:25am
I think Juliet looks great with the new bob, it suits her perfectly.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2011 at 5:46am
On Sunday mornings Fox and Friends it looks like Huddy has had a trim, her hair is well above her shoulders now. I can't find any pics yet.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2013 at 9:23pm
I think Ainsley must have been listening to that Miranda Lambert song that starts, "I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors," and then used some on herself.

HAWG
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2013 at 4:54am
Bangs?
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 9:29am
Not the bangs; the ends.  Gotta wonder what the heck happened there.  Did she get drunk at a party, get her hair caught in a door, and then have her equally blitzed friends cut her free? www.youtube.com/watch?v=upRtS9WL8r0
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2013 at 11:43am
It is kind of hard to imagine how you could get that choppy effect without having just cut it. I'm wondering if it's some trendy styling technique they're trying on her though. Very strong straight hair behaves differently than fine wavy hair like mine, so I'm no expert here.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2013 at 4:08am
Either Ainsley got a cut, or the extensions are gone. Her hair is just below the shoulders this morning, and looks fantastic.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2015 at 4:20am
It's mornings like this that I don't mind getting awakened to the whining and barking dog at 4:30 in the morning. Fox newsbabe Ainsley Earhardt's hair grew a good four inches overnight! Not to mention amazing thickness. Extensions are good!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2016 at 4:15pm
Ainsley Earhardt of Fox News has a history of wearing extensions of various lengths throughout the month, even changing hair hairlength more than once a week. Now she's the new "fox" of the morning "Fox and Friends" show. Should be interesting.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic