Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mel B Goes With Partially Shaved Hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ghdfans2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ghdfans2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mel B Goes With Partially Shaved Hairstyle
    Posted: May 13 2010 at 11:11pm

There is a funny story about a hispanic thick, coarse, frizzy hair with the ghd iv salon hair styler:

I was living in Ireland for a few months and one of my Irish friends whipped her ghd out to do her hair. She said "maybe you should try it". I giggled to myself and thought: there is NO WAY a straightener that worked on Irish hair is going to work on MY hair! Hair dresssers run from me when i go to the salon. Well...lo and behold I fell in love! I straightened my hair in HALF the time than my other $200 straighteners and like others have said, it stays straight, even in humid conditions. I ran out and bought one on my own (250 EURO!) and it's still the best money i ever spent! (I'm home now, in the states and the Dual voltage is AWESOME!)

I have the same experience with the girl. I have the same thankful heart to our ghd hair straighreners.

Once I have a head of black and thick hair. The more my hair get longer, the more frizzy the hair get. What a big trouble to me. I go to the salon to straighten my hair. but it reinstate soon .What’s worse, my hair get more and more frizzy and loss hair seriously. Once I looked for the ways to solve the frizzy hair and loss hair at the website. God bless me. At the cheap-ghd.org, I found my ghd iv salon styler. I have been using it for about one years. Now my hair is not frizzy but smooth , and the problem of losing hair has also been solved. I really thank this honey ghd.

You may be wonder why the ghd salon styler can make my hair smooth ?

The ghd iv salon styler adopts the advance ceramic heaters, it can generate infrared ray and negative ions which can lock in moisture, natural oils, and hair color for total hair protection; the paint does not peel off after 40 thousand continuously straightening.. With the widest plates of all ghd stylers the salon styler is specially designed for thick and Afro hair. It’s ideal for controlling longer, thicker hair or creating bigger, softer curls.

Would you like to end the coarse, frizzy hair like us ?  My experience is telling you The GHD can help you !

050607clh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 050607clh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:14am
To make the hair won't straightener, want of course good deformation.
tiffany2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffany2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2010 at 2:40am
I like the Blog here at HairBoutique.com.  Lots of great posts about mostly hair and beauty but some celeb news and scoops. 

Edited by tiffany2010 - January 13 2011 at 3:15pm
注册
tiffany2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffany2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 7:41pm

I love how Mel B is always experimenting with her hair.  She has the face and body to do it.

Isn't her hair naturally textured like curly or kinky?  Does she get it chemically straightened?  I just love her.

Edited by tiffany2010 - January 13 2011 at 3:14pm
注册
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic