Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can a pixie look good on a hi forehead n big nose?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

can a pixie look good on a hi forehead n big nose?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zestea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zestea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can a pixie look good on a hi forehead n big nose?
    Posted: May 20 2010 at 12:50am
I have been wanting to cut my long hair really short for a long time, but I’m still contemplating for I don’t think I have the exact features to flatter a short hair. My face shape is a combination of long and oval, and I have quite a high forehead and a wide nose. I found online advices and asked a few of my friends if they think short hair would flatter my features and some say with the right kind of short hair cut, yes.

I’m thinking of getting a pixie-bob kind of short hair, with the bangs swiped to one side and resting on my cheekbone, and at the back really short. Something like Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud’s bob. I have had short hair before but up to the length of one inch under my chin and I think I look okay, I just don’t prefer anything mid-length. Now I’m growing my hair back and it’s at the length of my bra hook.

I also thought of dying my hair dark red (my original color is black) if the pixie plan goes well. I have the classic tan with yellow and red tints. Will it suit me?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2010 at 6:45pm
Without seeing a picture of you it is hard to tell if it will suit you.  However you seem very positive about this style and have had short hair before, so i say go for it. Your friend would stop you if they thought it would not look good.  If you do go for it hten please let us know how you get on.  It would be great if you would also share a few before and after pictures too. As i love a good makeover. Cheers and Good Luck S.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic