Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thin Short Hair Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zawikizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zawikizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thin Short Hair Help
    Posted: May 26 2010 at 1:14pm
What are the best haircuts and hairstyle for someone with thin short hair?  Is the bob the best or a crop or chop?

Thoughts?  Any help would be appreciated

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 28 2010 at 1:48pm
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 1:24pm
IMHO, I have found bobs definitely help to give the illusion of fullness for otherwise thinner hair.  My hair begins to look VERY stringy & thin if it gets too long.  Over the years, I have found that my hair looks at it's best when it is no longer than shoulder length -- but ideally collarbone & above tend to look the best on me.

Is your hair thinner on the top, the back, or the sides?  This may also help determine some good suggestions for you.

Hope this helps.  :)
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2010 at 9:34pm
I am on a roll here tonight. I would say a short crop if your features could handle it. Do you have wavy or straight hair? ever think of a body wave / perm to help with volume?
Mike
EmilyJackT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmilyJackT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2010 at 5:07pm
One of the best and most informative articles about finding great hairstyles for fine or thin hair, short or longer is located at:

It helped me so much with great info.

Also, the HairBoutique.com HairStyle Gallery has literally thousands of short hairstyles ranging from very short to bobs of all styles.  Just click on the Gallery tab above.  I've found several cute hairstyles in the gallery here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic