Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waves don't last.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
novanhoj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novanhoj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Waves don't last.
    Posted: June 04 2010 at 11:20am
I've been on here for 4 years haven't been on in about 2.

I wolf, get sick ass waves.

I get a hair cut and every body in the barber shop be staring at my head....

I go out I get complements.

-----------

I go home and wash my hair, waves are gone instantly.

------

I don't wash my hair and wear a wave hat that night, waves are gone in the morning

------
the waves on my sides and back are the ones that go away..partially

------
am I getting my hair cut tooo low? is a number 2 atg higher than a number  1 1/2 with the grain?

Edited by novanhoj - June 04 2010 at 11:21am
tpww View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tpww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2010 at 1:13am
Try 2.5 wtg if that works and you want go lower try 2 but start with 2.5 see how that work my opinion.
WAVEY_DOLLAZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WAVEY_DOLLAZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 10:38pm
WHEN U GO HOME REFRESH YA HIAR CUT.. TAKE THE BURSH WET IT ND DO THAT FOR EACH SIDE TILL U STOP SEEIN WATER COME OUT. THEN USE A LIGHT MOSTIRIZER TO ADD SHINE ND SLIGHT HOLD BURSH DEN WAVE CAP IT.. TRY GETTIN A 2.5 LIKE HE SAID. ALSO EASE UP ON THE GREASE ND BURSH MORE. THEY COULD JUST NOT BE DEEP ENOUGH.
WAVEY_DOLLAZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WAVEY_DOLLAZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 10:38pm
NOT THE WATER I MEAN THE EXCESS HAIR COME OUT..
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2010 at 8:47am
This is one of the reasons why I advise people not to wash their hair for a couple days after getting a cut because if you get a low cut that sounds like what you are getting waiting a few days will allow time for new growth so you won't miss a beat with your waves.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic