Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Skin Care Cream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
kelvintoam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvintoam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 6:55pm
The a lot of important way to take care of your skin to guard it from the sun. Lifetime sun exposure can could cause wrinkles, freckles, age spots, rough, dry skin.

EddieChatwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EddieChatwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 4:51pm
Moisturizing is very important for proper skin care. By using the right Moisturizer you can prevent the dryness from escalating further into cracked and flaky skin. Skin care moisturizer clears scars, stretchmarks, acne and rashes. Soothes dry skin, irritation, redness.
jennyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 1:53pm
Skin is the most important organ of our body. I have to say that you have to take care of your skin. Keep wash your screen everyday and use only herbal products for skin care.
miaemily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaemily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:12pm
Best skin care cream is Vivel active fair. It is one of the best cream for getting instant white skin so it is more preferable.
waltonmorgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waltonmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2011 at 1:40pm
It is possible to increase the body's levels of naturally occurring keratin which in turn, can increase the levels of collagen and elastin. The result is a slow but sure disappearance of wrinkles and fine lines for a healthy and radiant skin.
blackkcarl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackkcarl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2011 at 5:23pm
Skin is the a lot of important agency of our body. I accept to say that you accept to yield affliction of your skin. Keep ablution your awning accustomed and use alone herbal articles for skin care.

noma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2011 at 6:16am

Well.....

I agree with all of you. Your shared info is very helpful for me. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I happy to find many good point here in the post.
Thanks for sharing.

Edited by noma - November 12 2011 at 5:43am
mikebrownaaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikebrownaaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2012 at 1:51pm
The in мy opinion skin cream best a make fore yoursөlf. I have department store quality skin care products for fөw years. The following гesource you up to 90% οff with receipt sаnd savings drug stores department store products.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic