Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jeff's hair journal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jjefferies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjefferies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jeff's hair journal
    Posted: June 06 2010 at 2:12am
Well today I ended up at the salon with my wife. I did dye my hair, red of all colors but I kinda wanted to look different and gray is not that hard to dye. Wife liked it ok too. I also gave in to her and cut a fair amount off. She has been complaining of its length lately and I was ok to give in to her on that.

It looks different but i am excited as I have never done anything like this before

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjefferies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2010 at 9:24am
Also though I would post htis picture I found from about a year ago:

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjefferies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2010 at 9:21am
I have begun to leave the box in which I thought I had to stay being a guy with long hair and found this place and that it might be a good place to join. I began growing with my wife's permission about 3 years ago and this is where I am at today.

Any way I hope to learn more and expand what I do with my hair while here.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic