Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SoleMates? Have You Used Them?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SoleMates? Have You Used Them?
    Posted: January 08 2011 at 7:02am
shoes so importand choice, i like little seriously things saç kaynak
brezilya fönü
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 6:35am
I like sports .My favourite is basketball 
curlybap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlybap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 6:19pm

These are those little plastic coveres that you slip onto the bottom of your stillettos and then they instantly are thicker heels.  They cost something like $10 for a pair.

At first I thought they looked dorky, especially on colored shoes because you have this little plastic block on the back of your stilletto but a friend of mine recently wore them on her heels to a beach wedding.  She said they worked great and they looked a little strange but did the trick.

I can't imagine Carrie or the SATC wearing them but I guess sometimes you have to be creative.

Have anyone tried these?  Do you think they're worth $10 a pair?  Do you think they look strange or it's worth it to not sink into the ground?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic