Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Diet tips for you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
krisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Diet tips for you
    Posted: June 12 2010 at 10:50pm
It is so hard to focus on diet trying to lose pounds when there is so many things on your list that you can't eat or things that you should eat but your pallete might not become a custom to the new taste and therefor many times we give up on our diet faster than we began.

I have tried eating only healthy food and did exercise and did lost 20 pounds only to put back 30 pounds back again and I was like that for years. Then I read an article about how to lose weight without struggles and  guess what I have lost at least a kilo a month and a total of 5 kilo in 5 month and I kept it off and still losing weight every month.

This is what I did. I just ate normal for that day and calculate all my calories that I consume for that day. Then everyday I would eat 250 calorie less. By one month I have lost 1kg without depriving myself from the food I wanted to eat. All I did was change the way I eat.

I chose soda that has less calories, bought biscuits that has low fat and low sugar content. Do I still eat ice cream? You bet I do and this time I bought my own ice cream maker at amazon.com and search for a low fat and less calorie ice cream recipe online and make my own ice cream at home. When you make home made ice cream you can control how much sugar you put in and what type of milk you will use.

There are yummy chocolate bars that you can buy at health food stores that has lesser fat and calories. You can also find delicious biscuits there too that you will love.

So that is how I lost weight. About exercise, I don't do much exercise except walk 10 minutes a day. There are times when I don't leave the house.

By the way I will explain to you why I lost weight without depriving myself from the food I love to eat. It's like this. It will take our body to burn 7000 calories before you you can loose 1kg. So 250cal x 30 is 7500 calories. I would not try to cut down 500 calories or more at once.

I tried that and gain 33% more than I lost plus I gave up in a couple of months. My friend started on this diet. In fact she started it before I met her. she did this for two years and guess what when I first met her I thought she was still single because she had a slim body of 15 year old girl. My friend was 185 pound when she started this diet and she is now 105 and she stayed like that and never gain weight again. Try it and before 2010 is over you have lost at least 5kg or more.

emmawatson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmawatson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2010 at 7:28am
Great information.  Thanks for sharing.
Emma Watson
aniel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aniel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2010 at 6:40am
I don't have much idea about diet n all but I personaly think that you should eat have heavy foods in day time means in lunch and light food during dinner thats all I can share here

Edited by aniel - July 22 2010 at 6:42am
jasikamarshel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasikamarshel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2010 at 7:02am
Diet tips for you,you take a healthy food take a fruit,juice and vegetables and also a do a exercise regular and you also take a warm lemon water with honey it burn your fat and this a best and a natural things for a diet and take a soup,salad this way you do a diet.  
mrsmac55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmac55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2010 at 10:33am
Dieting is so stressful - at least it is for me.
However it does help speed up the process if you exercise - yuk I even hate the word never mind having to do it.

Help is at hand in the form of the Wii fit.   I would thoroughly recommend this for home exercising - there aint no way would i put my physique on display in a gym.

It is fun, you can keep a watchful eye on your weight, and theres no membership fee

Give it a try
mrsmac
For the best selection of christmas gifts for girls at the best online prices visit:-
http://www.christmasgiftsforgirls.org.uk
Joannedepan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joannedepan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 5:12am
Watch out for two things as dieting can ruin your hair:
- if it's stressful (as mrsmac55 points out) you can loose hair. Stress is one of the biggest causes of hair loss.
- Wrong nutrition.
fancysmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fancysmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 2:52am
Really nice and useful tips by you. Healthy carbs will help you be more complete, while having more energy. And if you are fuller for longer, which helps prevent overeating or snacks. Examples of healthy carbohydrates: whole-grain carbs, baby and sweet potatoes.
Cravings can wreak havoc on your diet and it can also make you pile on the pounds. Two of the best foods for controlling cravings are grapefruit and cinnamon.
jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 5:39am
Thanks krisha for sharing this information.
serenananie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serenananie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2010 at 2:37am
your tips are very useful ,thank you

The Office Seasons 1- 6 DVD Box Set
aileenroger1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aileenroger1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2010 at 5:31am
Well nice and useful tips. Make sure that there is protein in each meal that you have, ensures that you will feel fuller and more satisfied.Carbohydrates alone can not leave hungry after a short period, but the protein keeps longer satisfied.
mickyjashuas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mickyjashuas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 1:25am
    Best Diet Tips are as bellow :

1. Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages.
    2. Think about what you can add to your diet, not what you should take away.
    3. Consider whether you're really hungry.
    4. Be choosy about nighttime snacks.
    5. Enjoy your favorite foods.
    6. Enjoy your treats away from home.
    7. Eat several mini-meals during the day.  

juliaanthen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juliaanthen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 02 2010 at 11:05pm
Recently I just reading this forum at that time I just found this article. Every major health organization recommends eating five to nine servings of fruits and vegetables per day to maintain health. And drink 8 glass of water through out the day is best way for diet. 
Luther Holl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luther Holl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2010 at 8:16am
Well, kind and helpful tips. Make sure there is protein in every meal you have, ensure that you will feel fuller and more satisfied.Carbohydrates alone can not leave hungry after a short period, but the protein keeps longer satisfied.
aadamjones01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aadamjones01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 5:25am
I think it is always good to have low calorie food because anyway calorie is not going to work good. However, I will say, it is good to eat mostly homemade food and I think that is the most easiest thing one can ever do!
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:49pm
Remove unhealthy snacks and deserts from your diet and do not eat for at least 3 hours before bed and most importantly if you really want to lose weight immediately you have to visualize yourself being at your ideal weight / body shape so that it can help you to be motivated. 
rubertnrubert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubertnrubert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2011 at 11:45am
Diet Tips:-
* Eat balanced food
* Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages
* Get Good Sleep
* Do Yoga
* Do not Skip Meals 
jennyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 2:01pm
There are some important diet tips for you. you have to  take a healthy food. Eat   fruit ,Lemon juice  and vegetables and also a do a exercise and yoga every day.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic