Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drawbacks of shampoos:

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
yellow.green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yellow.green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drawbacks of shampoos:
    Posted: June 21 2010 at 2:08pm
Drawbacks of shampoos:
  • Silicones is now commonly used in all Shampoos. These silicones are added to give the appearance of the hair to be more soft and shiny by coating the hair shaft. Basically it reflects the light and gives it a silky "feel", but silky glittering that you're feeling and seeing is not your hair.It is creating a obstacle so that your scalp can't breathe and your hair can't absorb the natural oils produced by the scalp. These natural oils are important if you desire true healthy and strong hair. It can also sometimes play a part in hair loss or excess falling of the hair.
  • Sodium lauryl sulfate is a detergent that contains group of synthetic, organic, liquid or water-soluble cleaning agents most frequently used in shampoos. sodium lauryl sulfate can be drying and harsh for the hair and cause eye irritation, allergic reactions, and hair loss.
  • Shampoo is like strong medicine and it can be only needs to be used twice a week to keep dandruff and itching under control.

Branded FLASH DRIVES
laptop repair

kelvin067 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvin067 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2013 at 1:23am
omg..i usually do shampoo my hear thrice in a week..it is so harmful ..really i ahve no idea abot this.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic