Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What style should I go for?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ambereyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ambereyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What style should I go for?
    Posted: February 04 2004 at 6:04pm
I really want a new 'do to cheer myself up! My hair is currently bra clasp length and getting straw like. It's naturally dark brown, but has been highlighted since I was 15 and of medium thickness.
I really can't decide on my face shape, so not sure what to go for. I had a bob a few years ago and it did not suit me, I just looked harsh and evil, but sometimes I feel long hair pulls my face down (sadly not blessed with high cheekbones and a button nose). I'm petite all over, but I would say my face shape is square or round, but not prominently either.
Found this article on the site. I love Rachel's contrasting highlights and the length shown in the pics, and also liked the bob when she was just growing it out. but do I go for one length or layers...?
Then again, I love Monica's choppy long layers, but don't know which would be best for me!

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1459.htm

Jimmy the King View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy the King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2004 at 10:30pm
check out actress Allison Mack of Smallville. although she's blonde to me that's a great style.
John Patrick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Patrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2004 at 12:12pm
Try an asymetric cut/long layers.Might be nice.with a shoulder length.The color could be chestnut. Check out Patricia Heaton`s style in "Everybody loves Raymond" I really likes her color shade.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic