Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martha or Megyn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Dayla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martha or Megyn
    Posted: April 14 2014 at 7:20pm
Martha for me.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 3:38pm
A week ago; this new board finally allowed me to upload a picture from a Mac.

HAWG
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 1:14pm
When did you grab that pic?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 10:57am
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 10:19am
I think dark roots are sexy.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 8:39am
Yes, thank you sir.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2014 at 3:58am
This?

I was going to say this is the first time in months that her part is dyed the same color as the rest of her hair. Dark roots are the worst.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2014 at 2:00pm
She went shorter last night; just a couple of inches.  It's now above the collar bone. Looking for pictures. (Got to get me a screen capture doo-dah)
HAWG
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2013 at 11:50am
She looks great with anything below the shoulders to me. I think there's something about her face overemphasizes her face when it's shorter. BTW, is it just me or do a lot of these blonde cable news people look almost alike? They're like clones to me.
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2013 at 4:53am
I couldn't agree more, she didn't need to cut (trim) her hair at all. In fact it was a stupid move.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2013 at 11:00am
Well, based on these photos of Martha in London, I don't think there was a need for a trim, "healthy" or otherwise.

l0ve.jpg

xjbb.jpg

o940.jpg
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2013 at 1:21pm
Kramer, I too like her hair while in London but you could tell she didn't have her styling team with her; not a bad thing; it just looked much different than when she's back in NY.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 13 2013 at 7:05am
I was rooting for Martha to keep it longer. There was one day when she was waiting for the birth of the young prince in London and her hair was straight and blowing in the wind. Just gorgeous. Her hair looked plenty "healthy" before the "healthy trim" HAWG describes, although I agree she needed color in her roots. She could use more even.

glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 12:17pm
Just had baby, should be back soon with an evening program.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 5:27am
Agree with you HAWG...since the topic talked about Megyn Kelly - where is she?  I have not seen or heard about her in some time...pregnant, fired...?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2013 at 9:57pm
Martha finally got a healthy trim and some color after being in London; back to that collar bone length I like so much on her.

Edited by HAWG - March 14 2014 at 1:59pm
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 10:46pm
HAWG, occasionally Robin goes with a ponytail that is shorter and way thinner than what it should look like. I reckon it's those days that she's in between extension changeups. As much as I'd love to think it's all hers...
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 1:48pm
Erin Burnett is my one newsbabe to watch.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 11:01am
I don't know about that Kramer; I think she does a pretty good job with the roots and she's retweeted stuff from ABC News, CBS News, BuzzFeed News, The Washington Times, Hollywood 311, and TMZ lately.
HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 11:22pm
Robin Meade has been looking exceptional, no doubt about it. But in the back of my mind, I know that her hair is supplemented with gobs of extensions. I have no problem with that, because she's rarely looked better. Martha Mac is adorable -- cuter than Robin in my book -- and I'd give her even higher marks if she kept those dark roots under control and didn't tout the Fox News company line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic