Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Martha or Megyn

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MarthaMacFan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Martha or Megyn
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 9:57am

Hey guys there is alot of contreversy between who has better hair. Martha MacCallum or Megyn Kelly. I belive Martha has an great head of hair but not everyone feels that way. What do you think

Or  

Edited by MarthaMacFan - July 02 2010 at 3:19pm
ethandavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethandavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 11:46am
They both look good. Viva la difference, as they say. Somewhere.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:41pm
Can I choose None of the Above

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:59pm
Why would you choose none of the above. Thier both super hot. and have amazing hair.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:49pm
I'm not sure who is who in those pictures, but I don't see much in either one that I'd call "amazing." They're OK, pretty standard I think. Can I ask what about their hair makes it "amazing" to you?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 3:25pm
    Sorry mabey amazing is a strong word. I changed it to great, odviously  I have different taste than you and mabey alot of others. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about them. I said I think Martha's hair is great. Not you should. If you don't like either of  thier hair thats fine don't post a comment.

Edited by MarthaMacFan - July 02 2010 at 3:26pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 7:10pm
Martha has the better head of hair.
HAWG
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by MarthaMacFan MarthaMacFan wrote:

Sorry mabey amazing is a strong word. I changed it to great, odviously  I have different taste than you and mabey alot of others. I just wanted to know what you guys thought about them. I said I think Martha's hair is great. Not you should. If you don't like either of  thier hair thats fine don't post a comment.

Don't post a comment???

You said you wanted to know what others thought.  They told you & you didn't like what they said, so you tell them not to post a comment.  Really???
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:04am
Megyn's hair accentuates her face shape IMHO and therefore her hair, which looks nice, doesn't work as well for her face.  Thus I think Martha has a better hairstyle for her face shape and it really plays up her skin tone and eyes.

Side note...thanks to makeitshort for letting me know about the spam.  I appreciate it very much. 
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarthaMacFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 9:23am
I asked who you thought has better hair. If you don't like either I'm not going to stop you from posting, but answer the question I asked.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 10:45pm
Point taken...I agree with Karen.  Megyn's hair accentuates her long face and pointy chin.  Martha has the better hair between the two, though I liked Martha with more of a bob and bangs better.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2010 at 11:29pm
The photo of Megyn isn't current. She wore extensions after returning from baby leave. I generally prefer Martha, but without roots. She looked her best when her hair was longer.

%5bimage%5d%20%5bimage%5d%20

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2013 at 7:31pm
Martha has been looking great lately

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 12:53am
I've said it before: If I could watch just one newsbabe, it might be Martha.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I've said it before: If I could watch just one newsbabe, it might be Martha.

Whatever rocks your boat: I'd take Robin.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2013 at 11:22pm
Robin Meade has been looking exceptional, no doubt about it. But in the back of my mind, I know that her hair is supplemented with gobs of extensions. I have no problem with that, because she's rarely looked better. Martha Mac is adorable -- cuter than Robin in my book -- and I'd give her even higher marks if she kept those dark roots under control and didn't tout the Fox News company line.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 11:01am
I don't know about that Kramer; I think she does a pretty good job with the roots and she's retweeted stuff from ABC News, CBS News, BuzzFeed News, The Washington Times, Hollywood 311, and TMZ lately.
HAWG
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2013 at 1:48pm
Erin Burnett is my one newsbabe to watch.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2013 at 10:46pm
HAWG, occasionally Robin goes with a ponytail that is shorter and way thinner than what it should look like. I reckon it's those days that she's in between extension changeups. As much as I'd love to think it's all hers...
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2013 at 9:57pm
Martha finally got a healthy trim and some color after being in London; back to that collar bone length I like so much on her.

Edited by HAWG - March 14 2014 at 1:59pm
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic