Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What type of shoes do you wear at work?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikecnshoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikecnshoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What type of shoes do you wear at work?
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 7:41pm

What type of shoes do you wear at work?  Do stand on your feet?  Have you found some shoes help your feet better than others?

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 02 2010 at 11:00pm
kallishell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kallishell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2010 at 12:57am
Work is in my apartment and most of the time.I wear a pair of black kitten heels which I recently got from the Catwalk collection at Shoppers Stop as the shoes there are really nice.I also I wear my leather boots and thick socks.
aadamjones01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aadamjones01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 5:16am
It typically depends on my attire! I believe in following the current fashion and I keep on updating my wardrobe. I carry away my attire that suits my personality.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2010 at 5:47am
Wearing comfortable shoes is definitely key for being able to get the most work done without the constant nagging of feet that may be hurting.

Edited by Karen Shelton - December 17 2010 at 5:48am
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
serro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote serro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 12:47pm
i like shoes which is look seriously & comfortable.  but comfortable is mostly importand...
saç kaynak View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saç kaynak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 6:15am
I am hairdresser and have food pain, I wear smart shoe.

And I asked the doctor.
The following medical conditions are some of the possible causes of Foot pain. There are likely to be other possible causes, so ask your doctor about your symptoms.
  • Simple reasons for foot pain include:
    • Over-use of feet
    • Poorly fitting shoes
    • New shoes
    • Tight shoes 
    • Ligament strain
    • Foot trauma
    • Jogger's trauma

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 27 2011 at 9:14pm
poppylou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poppylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 6:11am
 It depends on your work profile that what type of work you are doing for ex. if yor are in corporate world then you should be formal and wear black leather shoes . 
x-fireball View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote x-fireball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2011 at 9:12am
Do you suggest formality in front of comfortability? That's not me ... lol

Edited by x-fireball - June 27 2011 at 9:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic