Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reality TV And Wearing Shoes?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nikecnshoes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikecnshoes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reality TV And Wearing Shoes?
    Posted: July 02 2010 at 8:42pm

I am a huge fan of shoes and wonder if there are any reality shoes based around shoes in any way?

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 04 2010 at 7:36pm
floridaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floridaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2010 at 3:02am
Hello
yes i am also a big fan like this type of show's.
because it's give's a current material.and latest market update.
and one thing which is most important.....available easily.
without effort.

thanks
Dish Network

koreannie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote koreannie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 2:30am
you can search for this online,the price was cheap compared with local shop
williamalarice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote williamalarice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2011 at 12:03am
You are having strange thinking or can say diff point of view. Hope we have a realty show on shoes soon.
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 6:27am
I haven't heard about it...
HealthNetwork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HealthNetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 8:49am
What about Project Runway?  They include shoes with their designs.  Other than that, I don't know of any reality TV shows about shoes.  It might too limited of a topic area.
bleespoorpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bleespoorpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2011 at 6:33am
Yeah even i like reality shows..The latest one that i watched was the ultimate fighter season 13 finale..It was awesome...I even like other Tv shows like gossip girl, friends and ya the latest new show related to vampires i.e teen wolf..Awesome premiere was great!
aqaq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aqaq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 8:11pm
I even like other Tv shows like gossip girl, kleider onlinefriends and ya the latest new show related to vampires i.e teen wolf..Awesome premiere was great! Ballkleider
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic