Megan Boone pixie

Post Reply Post Reply
Megan Boone pixie
Direct Link To This Post HAWG August 12 2012 at 7:01pm  Quote HAWG Quote  Post Reply Reply
Megan Boone (born April 29, 1983) is an American actress. She is best known for her role as Junior Deputy District Attorney Lauren Stanton on the NBC television series Law & Order: Los Angeles. Boone left the series in 2011 due to a creative overhaul. She is set to star in the upcoming film Step Up Revolution.
Before:

and the pixie

Direct Link To This Post ssjockey August 12 2012 at 7:52pm  Quote ssjockey Quote  Post Reply Reply
Usually female DAs get the pixie cut BEFORE they appear on a Dick Wolfe show....not after!
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair August 12 2012 at 10:26pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
Thinned out too much and bangs are too long to wear that way.
Direct Link To This Post orangenoise August 13 2012 at 5:39am  Quote orangenoise Quote  Post Reply Reply
Very nice - I in love
Direct Link To This Post Rayman March 09 2014 at 3:49am  Quote Rayman Quote  Post Reply Reply
Had a couple of good short hair looks:

But now seems to be wearing extensions or a wig for a new TV show:

She definitely is on the grow as a recent event pic shows:
Direct Link To This Post loveshorthair March 09 2014 at 1:10pm  Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post Reply Reply
I heard on a talk show that she wears extensions for The Blacklist
Direct Link To This Post natasha March 09 2014 at 6:28pm  Quote natasha Quote  Post Reply Reply
I don't think she's wearing extensions on "The Blacklist". That thing on her head looks more like a pretty bad wig.
Direct Link To This Post fatmoogas March 11 2014 at 1:57pm  Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post Reply Reply
Top photo was easily the best.
Direct Link To This Post Rayman March 11 2014 at 2:06pm  Quote Rayman Quote  Post Reply Reply
 Post Reply Post Reply