Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Name of Haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fjai View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fjai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Name of Haircut
    Posted: July 05 2010 at 12:25am
There's this haircut that I want to get but Idk what the name of it is so idk what to tell my barber: in the haircut, there are two horizontal lines cut out on one side of the haircut. Does anybody know what the name of this haircut or design is so I can tell my barber? Thanks in advance!!
waly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2010 at 2:59am
< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><>

hair straightener can be a good solution for those women who have curly or wavy hairs and also for those who have straight hairs and want to make them straighter.

maha22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maha22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2010 at 5:14am

Just grow it long and don't do anything. It looks great natural, not straightened. If you don't like side bangs, straight bangs will be even worse. Either keep the bangs you have now or grow them out, but I think growing them out would look better. Don't cut your hair short. Your long hair is beautiful and makes you look prettier. A long simple hairstyle would look great on you.
=====================
Income Protection Insurance| Life Insurance Quotes

johnpedro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnpedro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2011 at 6:01pm
If you don't like ancillary bangs, beeline bangs will be even worse. Either accumulate the bangs you accept now or abound them out, but I anticipate growing them out would attending better.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic